We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation). We collect information about you in order to process your enquiry and also to provide you with the best possible service.
What we may collect
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to supporter or customer surveys
We do not hold
Any financial details are stored and managed by our financial partners WorldPay and PayPal depending on whether any services require this information. We do not hold any of these financial details and we do not store credit card details.
We do not share supporter or customer details with any 3rd parties.
How we may use the information you gave us
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve the Centre and its services
- We may periodically send newsletters or promotional emails concerning the Centre but we will not e-mail you unless you have given us your consent to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of our newsletter.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation.