Below there are lots of helpful links to some brilliant help and advice for young people.
If you would like to talk to someone the Hungerford Youth Team are available at youth nights or can be contacted on the email address below for advice and support.
Whenever you speak to us it’s confidential and we won’t tell other people what you’ve said. We only might need to say or do something if:
- You ask us to
- We believe your life or someone else’s life is in danger
- You’re being hurt by someone in a position of trust who is able to hurt other children like a teacher, religious leader, sports coach, police officer or doctor
- You tell us that you’re seriously hurting another person
- You tell us about another child who’s being hurt and is not able to tell someone or understand what is happening to them
- We’re told we have to by law, for example for a court case.